BikeCraft, Portland’s annual bike-centric holiday gift fair, is this weekend! It’s a great place to shop for your bike-loving loved one, or to just admire a warehouse full of local bikey creations. We’ll be there selling our fun accessories and gifts. And we’re also a proud sponsor!
Dec. 1-2, 2012
(420 NE 9th Ave)
Portland's best place to find
fun bike accessories
and local gifts.
1725 SE Hawthorne
Portland, OR 97214
Tue- Fri 11-6
Join Our Newsletter! Get Coupons!Sign up to receive a monthly email from us with updates and coupons.
Become a fan on Facebook!
BIKEASAURUS Around the World!
- I <3 YOUR MOM bell! Just in time for Mother's Day! ;) twitpic.com/cpw0t0 1 week ago
- We just added our ride to the @Pedalpalooza calendar! More details to come, but: Triassic Triathlon!! shift2bikes.org/cal/viewpp2013… 1 week ago
- RT @BikePortland: Cool businesses change the name of their "drive-through" windows to "outdoor service" windows to not discriminate against… 1 week ago
- Starting to get excited for the kick-off of Sunday Parkways in East Portland this weekend! @SundayParkways 1 week ago
- RT @BikePortland: New on Front Page: A visit to Islabikes, Portland's new bike company for kids bit.ly/10J5ThA 1 week ago