Our favorite annual event, Sunday Parkways, will be kicking off its season on May 12. The first installment of the year will take place in East Portland. “Celebrate Mother’s Day with a jaunt around East Portland, including two miles on the Springwater Corridor. Glenwood, Bloomington, Lents, and Ed Benedict Parks will be filled with activities, food, vendors, music, and more.” We’ll be set up at Ed Benedict Park selling our fun bike accessories and enjoying the view.
For more information on Sunday Parkways, including a route map for this weekend, click here.
Portland's best place to find
fun bike accessories
and local gifts.
1725 SE Hawthorne
Portland, OR 97214
Tue- Fri 11-6
Join Our Newsletter! Get Coupons!Sign up to receive a monthly email from us with updates and coupons.
Become a fan on Facebook!
BIKEASAURUS Around the World!
- I <3 YOUR MOM bell! Just in time for Mother's Day! ;) twitpic.com/cpw0t0 1 week ago
- We just added our ride to the @Pedalpalooza calendar! More details to come, but: Triassic Triathlon!! shift2bikes.org/cal/viewpp2013… 1 week ago
- RT @BikePortland: Cool businesses change the name of their "drive-through" windows to "outdoor service" windows to not discriminate against… 1 week ago
- Starting to get excited for the kick-off of Sunday Parkways in East Portland this weekend! @SundayParkways 1 week ago
- RT @BikePortland: New on Front Page: A visit to Islabikes, Portland's new bike company for kids bit.ly/10J5ThA 1 week ago